yLeaf Protocol “A new sensation of Deflationary”
yLeaf Protocol is a new sensation of deflationary. Its a new breed of experimental protocol based and adopt on some of famous project in the past. Doing a 3% deflationary on every transaction will likely make the supply scarce.
What s Deflationary in cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency with a continuously depreciating supply in its blockchain is called a deflationary cryptocurrency. Deflation can be accomplished through burning some percentage of a coin being minted, buyback and burn, buyback and hold, and many more. (source)
So what is the difference and uniqueness of yLeaf Protocol?
yLeaf Protocol Overview
- Bigger burning rate during transaction. 3% imposed on every transaction made and will continue to decrease as time goes on.
- The yLeaf smart contract is fully verified and will share to the community prior to launch.
- Token issuance will be done through smart contract and will be on FCFS basis. Tokens will received after your contributions.
- 40% Liquidity will be locked from the eth raised during sale.
Total supply: 2000 tokens
Presale: 1500 tokens
Uniswap: 400 tokens
Team and Dev: 100 tokens
Token Sale Details.
- Token sale amount: 1500 yLeaf
- Min. contributions: 0.5 eth
- Max. contributions: 2 eth
- Presale price: 1 ETH = 7 yLeaf
- Softcap = 100 eth
- Hardcap = 200 eth
- Any unsold tokens during presale will be burned.
- Listing on Uniswap will follow shortly at rate of 1 ETH = 5yLeaf
- Team will list the token on coingecko and coinmarketcap soon as the tokens started trading.
Aside from deflationary concept we are launching more features and will be share to you guys as we progress with the experimental approach that will benefit the project.
Announcement of the token sale will be shared on telegram group regarding time and schedule.
You can join the official telegram
DISCLAIMER: Not a financial advice, this is a an experimental project that plans to create as substantial idea that will cater use cases as we developed more features will be added on yLeaf platform.